PTZ Control Assist Camera
HD Remote Camera
- Easy, user-friendly control of the camera by touchscreen
- Full control of the PTZ including focus, iris, gain…
- Ideal for “non-video professional” users (corporate, education…)
- HDMI output to use the HEA10 as an additional regular camera
- Very wide angle view (95° horizontal angle) to view whole scene
- POE (Power over Ethernet) support for easier installation
- Design and color match of the camera installed on top
- Up to 9 presets / camera can be stored and recalled from the iPad
- Ultra wide angle full HD live images to assist control
- Easy operation by the free “PTZ Cntrl” app for iPad
Introducing the AW-HEA10 PTZ control assist camera.
Panasonic's new control assist camera offers a panoramic view of any scene thanks to its super wide angle and can be used at the same time as a camera by using its HDMI output as an image analysing tool that will allow to control the main camera that is installed on top of it. The AW-HEA10 is able to control such models as the AW-HE40, AW-HE60 and AW-HE130 simply through an iPad app.
The iPad app "PTZ CNTRL" is free to install and can be found in the app store. This app allows full wireless control of the camera through an easy to use interface, making the product a perfect tool for non-professional camera applications. For example in education, corporate and government environments.
When using traditional camera controllers, the operator may sometimes miss action that happens outside the primary camera frame. With the tap-assist camera system, these changes in the action can be previewed in the wide-angle tablet view, and instantly responded to by simply tapping the tablet. Even when shooting rapidly changing circumstances, nothing need be missed.
Zooming can be controlled via the familiar "pinching" motion, or via an on-screen control. Up to nine pre-set main-camera shots can also be selected via dedicated on-screen buttons. Because the primary HE40/HE60/HE130 camera can be controlled using the HEA10's wide-angle view as a reference, the PTZ can be operated even when selecting a shot that can't be viewed in the primary camera's frame. This ability makes the system especially effective for remote seminars, sports, medical education, news, panel discussions and similar applications.
Basic System and Operations: