Network Security Camera
IP Camera with remote control capabilities
- H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG images are simultaneously sent
- Progressive scanning provides better image quality than the interlace
- Controllable remote operation of pan and tilt functions (horizontal 108°)
- 1/4 inch MOS sensor and colour night view mode (minimum 0.6 lx)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) allows easy install with no power construction
- Audio 2-way communication capability (walkie-talkie type conversation)
This network security camera simultaneously sends H.264 images in different resolutions (SVGA,VGA, QVGA, and CIF), and JPEG images in the same three resolutions in favour motion, standard, and favour clarity image-quality types. H.264 is recommended for viewing smooth motion images, and JPEG is recommended for recording higher quality images.
Still images from the camera can be checked on any cell phone that is capable of Internet access. The pan, tilt, and zoom functions can also be operated by using the cell phone.