|Panasonic Business is part of the ‘INTEGRATION PARTNER PROGRAM’ for BOSCH Security Systems. |
This PTZ camera has been tested and is compatible with the Bosch DICENTIS Conference System.
- 1/3 type FulI-HD MOS sensor
- Optical 18x Zoom Lens
- 10x digital zoom
- Versatile terminals: HD/SD SDI output analog component (D-sub15) output and composite output
- Formats supported: 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/25PsF, 1080/29.97PsF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p, 576/50i and 480/59.94i
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) for minimizing saturation in highlight and block in dark area.
- Featuring hybrid digital noise reduction (Hybrid DNR) that allows clear shooting with minimal noise after images even in dimly lit situations
- Equipped with Night mode*1 for night time shooting
- IP connection allows control of up to 100 AW-HE60H/S units by using AW-RP50E.
- IP Image output function allows Image monitoring by IP connection with a PC
- Designed with a form that matches surrounding spaces and a cable cover that prevents clutter
- Turn-lock mounting mechanism enables easy, single-person installation
Please click here for a list of operation manuals to download.
*1 An optional infrared light is required.
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.
|Power Requirements||DC 12 V (AC adaptor supplied)|
|Power Consumption||1.3 A (AW-HE60H), 1.4 A (AW-HE60S)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Allowable Humidity Range||20 % to 90 % (no condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F)|
|Weight||Approx.1.4 kg (Approx.3.1 lbs)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||160 mm × 178 mm × 166 mm (6-5/16 inches × 7 inches × 6-9/16 inches) (excluding protrusions, cable cover, direct ceiling mount bracket)|
|Image Sensors||1/3 type Full-HD MOS|
|Lens||Motorized 18x zoom, F1.6 to F2.8 (f=4.7 mm to 84.6 mm; 35 mm equivalent: 36.9 mm to 664.5 mm)|
|Focus||Switching between auto and manual|
|Focus Distance||Entire zooming range: 1.0 m (3.3 ft.), Wide end: 30 cm (0.98 ft.)|
|Color Separation Optical System||On-chip color filter system|
|Minimum Illumination||3 lx (50 IRE, F1.6, +36 dB)|
|Horizontal Resolution||850 TV lines Typ (Center area)|
|Gain Selection||Auto, 0 dB, 3 dB, 6 dB, 9 dB, 12 dB, 15 dB, 18 dB|
|Frame Mix||0 dB, 6 dB, 12 dB, 18 dB|
|Electronic Shutter Speed||[59.94 Hz] 1/100, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000, 1/10000 [50 Hz] 1/120, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, 1/2000, 1/4000, 1/10000|
|Synchro Scan||[59.94 Hz] 60.24 Hz to 646.21 Hz [50 Hz] 50.20 Hz to 538.51 Hz|
|Gamma||Off, Normal (Low, Mid, High), Cinema|
|White Balance||AWB A, AWB B, ATW|
|Scene File||FullAuto, Manual1, Manual2, Manual3|
|HD||1080/59.94p*1, 1080/59.94i, 1080/50p*1, 1080/50i, 1080/29.97PsF, 1080/25PsF, 720/59.94p, 720/50p|
|SD||576/50p*1, 576/50i, 480/59.94p*1, 480/59.94i|
|Synchronization System||Internal synchronization (AW-HE60H), Internal/External synchronization (BBS) (AW-HE60S)|
|Input Connector||DC 12 V IN, EXT SYNC IN (BNC) (AW-HE60S only) *BBS (Black Burst Sync) signal supported|
|SDI||BNC×1 Compliant with the SMPTE292M/SMPTE259M standards / 75 Ω (AW-HE60S)|
|Composite||MULTI-I/F×1 1.0 V [p-p] / 75 Ω|
|Y/PB/PR (HD/SD)*2||HD MULTI-I/F×1 Y: 1.0 V[p-p]/75 Ω, PB/PR: 0.7 V[p-p]/75 Ω SD MULTI-I/F×1 Y: 1.0 V[p-p]/75 Ω, PB/PR: 0.7 V[p-p]/75 Ω(59.94 Hz)/Y: 1.0 V[p-p]75 Ω, PB/PR: 0.525 V[p-p]/75 Ω(50 Hz)|
|LAN||LAN connector for IP control (10BASE-T/100BASE-T, RJ-45)|
|RS-422||MULTI-I/F×1 CONTROL IN RS422A*3|
|Pan/Tilt Operation Speed||MAX 90°/s|
|Tilting Range*4||90° to -30°|
|Quietness||NC35 (at normal speed), NC40 (at fastest speed when preset)|
|Standard Accessories||Mount bracket for installation surface (Hanging*5/Desktop), Drop-prevention wire (already attached to the unit), Bracket mounting screws (bind-head) M4 × 10 mm, Main unit mounting screw (with flat washer, spring washer) M3 × 6 mm, Cable cover, Power cable (2 m[6.6 ft]), AC adaptor|