The TOPAS ET 120 is an optical transmission module fitting directly under the PANASONIC AW-HE120WE/KE camera. To ensure seamless integration, the housing is available in white or black to match the colour of the camera. Mechanically the module has the same mounting interfaces as the camera and allows fast integration of an existing installation.
- TOPAS ET120 directly fits under the camera base of the AW-HE120 series and AW-HE130 series
- The modules are available in white or black color.
- Available versions with following optical connectors:
- SC/APC connectors
- LEMO 3K hybrid connector
- NEUTRIK OpticalCon Duo hybrid connectors
- The module transmits the following signals:
- SDI HD, GENLOCK, RS 422 bidirectional, GP and Ethernet Signals
- All transmission modules are available with following options:
two bidirectional audio signals, phantom power and/or HD SDI Video Return.
- NET RACER 19 type rack provides power, cooling, and management for Topas ET120.
- Installation of up to 16 Single Slot Interface Cards or 8 LEMO 3K or NEUTRIK OpticalCon Duo hybrid connections
- NET RACER C - Stand alone box for Net Racer Receiver Boards
- Installation of up to 2 Single Slot Interface Cards or 1 LEMO 3K or NEUTRIK OpticalCon Duo hybrid connections
- Receiver Boards for Topas ET120, Net Racer or Net Racer C available in following versions:
- SC/APC connectors (1Slot), LEMO 3K hybrid connector (2 Slots) or NEUTRIK OpticalCon Duo hybrid connectors (2 Slots)
- With or without 2 bidirectional audio channels on SUB-D connector.
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.