Brilliant picture quality frameless backlight flat panel for video wall installations with anti-glare surface, ideal solution for signage and corporate applications
Narrow Bezel for Seamless Video Walls
Narrow frames on Panasonic's LCD Video Wall Series reduce bezel-to-bezel distance to a near-invisible 1.8 mm*. Even when viewed close-up, screen borders are almost indiscernible, resulting in truly spectacular large-format images.
* Bezel-to-bezel distance refers to the combined top and bottom (or left and right) bezel-width of adjacent displays in video-wall configuration. The gap between displays is not included.
IPS Panel Improves Off-Axis Visibility
High-resolution IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel technology ensures that pictures displayed on screen remain clearly visible even when observed from oblique angles: vital for signage applications as well as in control rooms where clear visibility is necessary at all times.
Anti-Glare (AG) Surface Treatment
The AG layer on LCD Video Wall Series displays scatters reflected natural or artificial light, improving visibility. In particular, the AG treatment enhances screen clarity in surveillance stations and public facilities.
Minimize Downtime and Improve Efficiency
Optional ET-SWA100 Series* Early Warning Software monitors all display devices over the network. Administrators can monitor device status in real time, view operation history, and receive alerts if abnormalities are detected. Monitoring servers with this software installed can be checked via tablet or notebook PC browser. As well as minimizing downtime, the software reduces unnecessary visits to remote display sites and saves service time and cost.
* Part number suffix may differ depending on the license type. Note that some potential device failures cannot be predicted. For more information about Early Warning Software and our free 90-day software trial* promotion, please visit: http://panasonic.net/prodisplays/products/et-swa100/ * Available with software version 2.1 or later.
DIGITAL LINK Simplifies Installation at Lower Cost
Based on HDBaseT™ technology, the DIGITAL LINK connection on VH1H display supports audio, video, and control signal transmission over long distances, and can also be used to daisy-chain multiple displays via a single cable. This eliminates the need for video splitters and other routing devices.
Note: CAT5e or higher STP cable required.
Precision Video-Wall Mounting System
Optional Installation Mount makes setting up a spectacular video wall comparatively quick and painless. As well as saving time and reducing labor cost, the rigid mount also eliminates potential panel-surface alignment inconsistencies with the use of an automatic magnet system.
The Panasonic LCD Video Wall Series also features optional cover frames for extra protection against impact.
Video Wall Manager Software and Auto Display Adjustment Upgrade Kit
Panasonic's free Video Wall Manager software can be used with LCD Video Wall Series displays. With this software, you can calibrate display color using a color sensor, adjust display settings, and control and manage data via PC. If software is upgraded with an optional TY-VUK10 Auto Display Adjustment Upgrade Kit, brightness and color among multiple displays can be automatically calibrated using a compatible camera (Nikon D5200/D5300/D5500)*.
* Available only with normal zoom lens: AF-S DX NIKKOR 18–55 mm f/3.5–5.6G, AF-S DX NIKKOR 18–140 mm f/3.5–5.6G ED VR, AF-S DX NIKKOR 18–55 mm f/3.5–5.6G VR II
- Download image - 215.29 KB
- Download image - 15.24 MB
- Download image - 110.02 KB
- Download image - 694.81 KB
- Download image - 11.53 MB
- Download image - 737.92 KB
- Download image - 357.93 KB
- Download image - 171.84 KB
- Download image - 346.58 KB
- Download image - 4.98 MB
- Download image - 320.11 KB
- Download image - 347.36 KB
- Download image - 270.61 KB
- Download image - 22.98 MB
- Download image - 407.04 KB
- Download image - 178.6 KB
- Download image - 1.09 MB
- Download image - 299.81 KB
- Download image - 962.73 KB
- Download image - 684.27 KB
- Download image - 221.48 KB
- Download image - 641.08 KB
- Download image - 764.22 KB
- Download image - 1.49 MB
- Download image - 189.73 KB
- Download image - 525.35 KB
- Download image - 290.81 KB
- Download image - 693.22 KB
- Download image - 477.04 KB
- Download image - 551.91 KB
- Download image - 330.01 KB
- Download image - 725.6 KB
- Download image - 351.14 KB
There are currently no key services available.
There are currently no other services available.
|Weight||Approx. 30.0 kg (66.1 lbs.)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||1212 x 683 x 95 mm(47.7" x 26.9" x 3.75")|
|Response Time||8.0 ms(G to G)|
|Effective Display Area (W x H)||1209 x 680 mm(47.6" x 26.8")|
|Number of Pixels (H x V)||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Bezel Width||0.9 mm(0.036")|
|Wall-Hanging Pitch||VESA compliant 400 x 400 mm(15.8" x 15.8")|
|Screen Size||55-inch(1387 mm)|
|Panel Surface Treatment||Anti-Glare|